What is Crave RI?
- The newest addition to the event series is Crave RI, a 2-day, family friendly food festival June 21-22
- Enjoy sample tastings from over 100 local restaurants and over 150 beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverage profiles
What restaurants, breweries and wineries will be there?
- Check back soon for a full list of 2018 Crave RI partners
Will there be Celebrity Chef’s?
- We will be highlighting local notable chefs in celebration of the Rhode Island culinary scene
Where can I park?
- All downtown parking garages will be available; we recommend the Convention Center and Providence Place Mall garages.
How much is public parking?
- Parking garage rates throughout downtown vary, but generally run approx. $15 per vehicle.
Where is Will Call located?
- Box office of the Dunkin’ Donuts Center
Can I purchase tickets on site with a credit card?
- Yes, you can buy tickets with a credit card at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center Box Office (while supplies last)
Are children allowed in free?
- Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by a ticketed adult (limit 2 per ticketed adult).
Is there an ATM at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center?
- Yes, ATM’s are located on-site.
Do I need to buy food once I am inside?
- No, all food and drink samples are provided at no charge and are included in the price if the ticket. Note: must be 21 and over to sample beer and wine. ID’s will be checked.
Are cell phones and pagers allowed?
- Yes, all mobile phones, PDA’s, etc. will be allowed.
Is smoking allowed?
- The CVS Health Charity Classic Event Series is a smoke-free event. Absolutely no smoking is allowed anywhere during the event.
Can I bring a chair?
- No, access to seating will be provided for all guests.
Prohibited Items List