CVS Health Charity Classic Reveals Final Three Pairings
June 19 charitable tournament features new format and exciting new events
New Crave RI culinary event to benefit local charities set for June 15-16
WOONSOCKET, R.I. (June 9, 2017) – Some of the biggest names in golf are headed to Rhode Island Country Club for the annual CVS Health Charity Classic’s June 19th tournament. Featuring a new format, the charitable tournament will feature six teams, each comprised of one player from the PGA, LPGA and Champions Tours. Final team pairings are as follows:
- Jon Curran, Paula Creamer, Mark O’Meara
- Billy Horschel, Lexi Thompson, Colin Montgomerie
- Smylie Kaufman, Christie Kerr, Brad Faxon
- Tony Finau, Gerina Piller, Bernhard Langer
- Keegan Bradley, Brooke Henderson, Billy Andrade
- Bill Haas, Morgan Pressel, Jay Haas
In addition to the great golf, the CVS Health Charity Classic, which has donated more than $20 dollars million to area non-profits since 1999, will continue its tradition of giving back to the Southern New England community with a series of events, including:
- Crave RI – a two-day, family-friendly culinary celebration featuring Rhode Island’s and Massachusetts’ finest with 80 restaurants and more than 100 beer and wine profiles. Enjoy sample tastings from Matunuck Oyster Bar, Gracie’s, Newport Vineyards, Narragansett Beer and many more at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in downtown Providence on June 15-16. All proceeds from the inaugural event will support charitable organizations across Southern New England. Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster.com/CharityClassic, all Ticketmaster outlets, the Dunkin’ Donuts Center box office or by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
- Pepsi Celebrity Pro-Am – The CVS Health Charity Classic has partnered up with New England sports teams to bring celebrity athletes to the Charity Classic on Sunday, June 18th at the Rhode Island Country Club. The Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox will all be represented at the first ever Pepsi Celebrity Pro-Am. Admission to the event is FREE.
- Community Day – What better way to celebrate Father’s Day than with free admission to Community Day on Sunday, June 18th? Enjoy the picturesque Rhode Island Country Club while taking in great golf and a number of other activities including interactive and engaging programs at health and wellness stations.
- Path To Better Health – A walking path around the golf course that features interactive health and wellness stations, the Path to Better Health encourages fans to participate in fun, educational and interactive health-focused activities as they walk around the golf course at Rhode Island Country Club.
The CVS Health Charity Classic will again be honoring veterans by offering complimentary admission to Rhode Island Country Club for the golf tournament for all active, reserve and retired Military Service Members and their dependents. Veterans can simply present a valid Common Access Card or Retired Military Card at the gate. First responders and their families also receive free admission with a valid ID.
Single day tickets for the 2017 CVS Health Charity Classic are now on sale at ticketmaster.com/CharityClassic for $10 each. Children 17 and under are free with a ticketed adult. For additional information on tickets, fans can call 866-CVS-9441 or visit cvshealthcharityclassic.com.